top of page

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I know if Bobbie J Tax Services is right for my needs?

Bobbie J. Tax Services is solely created to help small businesses and their desire to succeed. Bobbie treats all her clients with respect, is super friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond.

How long should I keep my tax records?

According to, the length of time you should keep a document depends on the action, expense, or event which the document records. Generally, you must keep your records that support

an item of income, deduction or credit shown on your tax return until the period of limitations for that tax return runs out.

What are the differences between a CPA and a bookkeeper?

While a CPA’s key role is to provide financial advice, a bookkeeper is mainly responsible for maintaining an organized record of all financial transactions. At Bobbie J Tax Services, we offer inexpensive bookkeeping by recording all of your financial transactions using QuickBooks software. Real-time information is collected, which can help prepare clients for reporting accurate tax returns and offer new insight into your business.


Keep copies of your filed tax returns. They help in preparing future tax returns and making computations if you file an amended return.

bottom of page